Tim Gabrielson’s blend of comedy and magic has left audiences amazed since 1989.
The 7 most commonly asked questions from clients looking to hire Humorist Keynote Speakers and Entertainers are: who, what, why, where, when, how, and how much!
Who: Tim Gabrielson has been performing and speaking for over 28 years. He originally became in-demand nationally for his riveting show combining clean humor and highly-skilled magic. It didn’t take long to gain the attention of agents and producers alike-which landed him fill-in spots for Vegas headliners like Ron Lucas and Mac King-before acquiring his own room at The House of Blues in Mandalay Bay on the Vegas Strip. During that 18 year and thousands of shows, “overnight” success, Tim realized, that his humor was touching lives by allowing people to see beyond their immediate hardships, and give them perspective. So, for the past 10+ years, he has been infusing his highly-entertaining show with a simple and profound take-away message about creating positive change.
- Opening keynotes to kick off the event or convention with everyone uplifted and engaged.
- Mid-day or mid-convention when you need a perfect boost for your attendees.
- Closing keynote to leave your attendees on a high note
- Educational in-service events
- Anyplace where attendees could use some laughter, Amazement and “Positive Change”